Have you been missing out on an opportunity to make an excellent first or perhaps even second impression? If you frequently host roundtable discussions, exhibits and business-related meet and greets but have done so without corporate event signage in South Orange County, you may have been selling yourself short.
Turn a Public Venue into an Extension of Your Office
Corporate meetings frequently take place in hotel banquet rooms or at convention center facilities. While these venues do not miss a beat when it comes to branding and marketing their locations within your rented space, you can ensure that your message is clearly seen as well. With the right signage products, you can turn virtually any meeting place into a showroom that positions your brand to its fullest advantage.
Your budget guides your decision when it comes to the types of customized corporate signs you might select.
- Table throws. Whether you use standard meeting room, round banquet or elongated event tables, there is a throw that fits perfectly. When it shows off your company’s name and logo as well as your company’s colors, you easily set the tone for the room.
- Retractable banners. Large banner stands greet visitors as they arrive in front of the venue. Smaller stands on the interior guide guests to the right room. Even within the room, the use of retractable banners makes sense when they display your corporate information.
- Exterior wayfinding signage. Post and panel signs as well as yard signs work well in this setting. Customization is a snap. Install them with the venue’s landscaping as a backdrop. When the event is over, your staff simply removes them for future use.
- Interior wayfinding signs. Vinyl signage mounted to foam boards is ideal in this setting. PVC signs pointing the way to the right level and conference room install easily to walls and furniture.
- Large-format signage. Banners made from fabric or vinyl greet visitors at the entrance of the meeting location. When your meeting takes place outside in a courtyard or amphitheater, these banners remain in place to provide a theme.
Ordering Corporate Event Signage for South Orange County Venues
Contact the experts at Starfish Signs & Graphics for more information on the broad range of signage products that are ideal for your next corporate event. Whether you need wall art, a schedule of events, interior posters or an exterior backdrop banner, we can help you with the right product for the setting. We are familiar with the atmosphere of local meeting locations, which allows us to give you expert advice on the types of customizations that will make the biggest impact on visitors.
Our graphic artists also work with you on creating a signage suite for multiple meeting venues, breakout rooms and photo opportunity backdrops. The latter is crucial if your event includes press or internal news coverage. We incorporate your company’s colors as well as artwork. When you want something that is completely new and that your attendees have never seen before at one of your events, we gladly create your signage from scratch. Call us today to get started.