It is important to have a sign for your business that sends the right message, but thinking about getting new signage for a business or a building can be overwhelming. Some common concerns include:
- Are building permits required for installing a new sign?
- Can the process be managed remotely, or without interrupting the day-to-day responsibilities of you and your team?
- What is the best way to make the signage stand out?
- What are the best materials to use?
At Starfish Signs, our turnkey management approach to signage means that we handle every aspect of the signage process on your behalf—from discussing and refining your vision, to researching materials and permitting, to designing, producing and installing your new sign. Our expertise in all phases of project management and custom sign fabrication allows you to proceed with confidence, knowing that our experienced team is here to handle any challenges and answer any questions.
Here is a breakdown of our turnkey process:
- The Vision—Before we can do anything, we need to hear what you have in mind for your new sign. Are you interested in a custom shape or graphic or using a unique type of material? Do you have special concerns about where your sign needs to be installed? We’ll talk you through all of that. We won’t shy away from any challenge when it comes to materials and vision. When we meet to discuss the vision, we will also outline a project timeline to help you get a realistic sense of when you can expect to see your new sign.
- Research—Every project has its own unique challenges, but you can count on us to leave no stone unturned. We are experts in city permitting, so we will research any and all rules and regulations within your community and your building so we know what it takes to get all the appropriate approvals to move forward with your new sign. Plus, depending on what we discuss regarding your vision, we may need to research and source certain special types of materials to execute your vision. We’ve got it covered.
- Designing the Sign—Once we have all of facts about the project, we’ll start mocking up a proof of the sign for you. We want to make sure that everything you’re envisioning about the sign comes out perfect, which is why we want to make sure you have a chance to sign off on a proof before we actually begin production. If you have questions or concerns with the proof, we’ll make sure to revise it to match it to exactly how you need it to look.
- Production—After you are completely satisfied with the proof, we can begin the final execution of your new sign project. We will handle getting all of the permitting necessary for installing the sign. We will make and assemble all other custom solutions and needs outlined in this process, including custom shapes and lighting solutions, making sure your new sign is already to install. It requires attention to detail throughout the process.
- Installation—The final step is the most exciting part. We will take care of installing the sign and making sure it looks right and that all lighting works properly. Your new sign will be ready for you to show off, so this is the part when you can snap some pictures to share in your business’s social media feed or newsletter.
At Starfish Signs, we know that every sign project has its own unique needs and constraints. We are here to work with you through every step of the way and take the stress out of getting a new sign for your business. We would love to talk to you about your vision for signage for your company or your building, and we’re happy to manage it from concept to completion with our turnkey project management. Our sign will help your business Stand Out. Be Noticed. Get Results!